Our goal is to design and manufacture wholesale e-mopeds with a driving experience that combines high quality, high performance and high safety.
With the shift to more eco-friendly commuting solutions, there’s a rising demand for electric vehicles all over the world. DOFA is at the forefront of addressing this need with our next-generation wholesale electric mopeds. We’ve designed these e-mopeds with quality and performance in mind, giving riders the ultimate riding experience. So whether they’re commuting in the suburbs or downtown areas, they have a reliable ride with a minimal carbon footprint.
Check out what’s available and order wholesale electric mopeds today.
2000W Electric Moped wholesale DJ has all the features of a classic scooter but with a few upgrades that your customers will love. It has a large and solid frame that still manages to stay at 70 kg. It also has a customizable LCD dashboard that shows all driving information, three riding modes, and an intelligent headlight. With the 2000W motor, riders can easily reach 45km/h speeds.
The Swing Twist Three-Wheel Cargo Electric Moped wholesale Giant selection offers the perfect electric mopeds for adults that need to carry a lot of things. With its spacious, large-capacity tailbox, commuters can store bags and other items they need for work or fun. The Giant mopeds can also come in 2 wheels, allowing for better flexibility.
VSP has passed EEC. One of the most elegant electric scooter wholesale and moped wholesale, It's really hot in Asian market. Normally equip a 1200W hub motor and 72V20Ah lead acid battery to make it 45km/h and 60km duration ,more affordable for urban commuting. We also customize VSP with a 2000W motor and 2*72V20Ah portable lithium batteries.
SL was develpoed 10 years ago in China, but it's still very popular on the street and it became the most affordable elecric scooter moped wholesale models amone the global market. It's available in many factories, but the quality of them are not always the same. DOFA takes every effort on a stable quality even it's a cheap model.
The elegant 1000W wholesale Electric Moped S9 is the lightest in our electric moped catalog, weighing in at only 59kg. But it can still reach speeds of up to 45km/h and easily climbs slopes with up to 15 degree incline. Plus, the sleek design makes the S9 a gorgeous ride for inner city commute.
TTX is a very classic electric quality scooter model, which has been very hot saling for several years in different markets, it has 2 version for community and delivery, 1000W 50km/h and 3000w 75km/h. You will like it.
H1 electric scooter moped is designed for long range trip, it's has helped our customers success in different markets. It can carry two separate lithium battery to ride as far as 120 miles totally, so it's suitable for delivery, community and other usages. It's your best partner on the road.
Here are a few factors that influence the pricing of our electric mopeds.
● Power of the Motor: The more powerful the motor, the faster the speed of the vehicle. In addition, a more capable motor allows the e-moped to climb steeper inclines and navigate more unruly road conditions.
● Battery Capacity: A higher battery capacity means longer charging intervals. In addition, the electric moped can reach farther distances with a single charge — less carbon footprint and more convenience from a commuter standpoint. Finally, there’s the battery life cycle. Ones with bigger capacities tend to have more charge and discharge cycles before losing performance.
● Other Features and Accessories: Additions like large-capacity cargo boxes, LCD/TFT cockpits, hydraulic shock absorber, ABS, CBS and high-efficiency chain systems all add to the costs of electric mopeds.
Before investing in a batch of wholesale electric moped models, you need to determine first the best option for your local market.
You’ll want to offer the electric moped that fits the needs of your market’s demographic. On average, e-moped users are between 20 to 40 years old. These are working professionals who need to travel short distances to reach their place of employment, so they want a reliable vehicle that’s also cost-effective and more eco-friendly.
Some of our more powerful electric mopeds are better suited for markets with less-than-ideal road conditions. So you’ll want to take into account the existing public infrastructure of your target area to determine the models to sell. If you order models that will have difficulty climbing steep inclines, then only a few people will buy them.
Determining the purchasing power of your target demographic or market is important. Those working in bigger cities tend to have higher incomes so they can afford the more powerful e-mopeds like the Tango, Wind, Giant, N90 and Turtle . The JQ , S9 , H1 and TTX may fare better if sold to markets with lower incomes as it becomes a dependable and cost-effective option. Dofa have more affordable models like SL, VSP which are suitable for the developing market, click DOFA Youtube Channel to lean more or just send us inquiry to get the full catalog!
1. Understand Your Market: The first thing you’ll want to consider is your local market. This knowledge will help you determine the model that will create the most ROI.
2. Request a Quote: Once you’ve finalized the model and features for your market, request a quote for your batch of wholesale electric mopeds with all your customized requirements and maybe your target price.
3. Payment and Shipping: Considering of the battery of the moped needs hazardous container for delivery, we’ll discuss financing options and shipping methods to your country, region, or territory. In addition, we’ll talk about the lead time, possible taxes, packaging, and special requests you might have.
4. After-Sales Support: We’ll work with you if you find quality issues, need replacements, or require additional training for sales representatives.
Download our Wholesale e-moped catalog
DOFA carries a great selection of affordable electric mopeds in our product line. So to help with your decision-making, you can download our catalog and learn more about each model. Simply submit your e-mail address, and we’ll send the file for downloading.
What is an e-moped?
An electric moped is a moped with an electric motor and a battery instead of a gasoline engine. It’s also called an electric scooter, and modern mopeds like ours don’t have pedals.
What is the difference between a gas moped and an electric moped?
A gas moped is powered by gasoline and other types of fossil fuel. On the other hand, an electric moped is powered by electricity from a rechargeable battery. On average, an electric motor scooter performance can easily exceed the gas scooter in Acceleration performance and maximum speed.
What are the typical uses of electric mopeds?
Just like gasoline-powered motorcycles, electric scooters can be used as means of transport. It’s great for commuting, urban transport, delivery, and public service use, such as police and law enforcement.
Do electric mopeds, motorcycles and scooters make any noise?
How long does it take to charge the battery of an electric moped?
On average, it takes six to eight hours to fully charge the batteries. But using fast chargers and commercial charging stations can shorten this time considerably. Some of our models have removable batteries, which you can charge in offices, in cafés, or on the go.
What range can I expect from a full charge of an electric moped?
That depends on the battery capacity, the motor, the driving conditions, the number of passengers, and other factors. Please let us know in your inquiry if you have a customized requirement of the extra duration.