Our goal is to design and manufacture chinese affordable e-motorcycles with a driving experience that combines high quality, high performance and high safety.
Fuel prices are increasing and pollution is a big concern with more petrol-based vehicles appearing on the streets. The result is an increased demand for an eco-friendly and affordable solution. DOFA addresses this need by providing the latest in chinese electric motorcycle technology. These are some of the highest quality vehicles in the market, providing the performance, and durability riders need.
Whether you’re looking for a way to commute or for long-distance travel, you can have a mode of transportation with low environmental impact. Here’s what you need to know about e-motorcycles.
RZ takes the classic of classics. The original design of RZ electric motorcycle is famous Kawasaki Ninja. DOFA successfully transfered the fuel motor to the electric motorcycle.
RZ have 5000W 8000W and 10000W motor to hit a top speed very fas, with CBS and ABS and disk break system, you cannot miss this model if you are in electric motorcycle business!
Say goodbye to long and boring commutes with the DOFA electric motorcycle X1! It features a powerful 3000W hub motor, lightning-fast max speed of 70km/h, a bright LED light for night-time riding. With its 72V60Ah Li-ion battery, you can enjoy up to 120km of hassle-free and smooth riding each charge. Get ready to experience the future of automotive mobility today!
• Classic SUPERSOCO TS model design provides customers with stylish performance.
• Two versions: 3000W hub motor (Max speed 90km/h)and 5000W mid-drive motor(Max speed 120km/h), both of which are EU EEC L3e certified.
• Double portable 72V32Ah Li-ion batteries, meet 160km commuting distance.
The 2000W Monster is a powerful affordable electric motorcycle capable of driving through all road conditions. Despite its name, it is a quiet beast. It possesses a combination of efficiency and retaining high output performance. The Monster has low energy consumption needs compared to its peers, and its finely tuned components will keep you stable on the road.
V9 is the first Retro racing electric motorcycle model we delolopped as a motorcycle manufacturer. It's the right choice for a gentlemen.
But you will regret if you underestimate this "beast", it has a powerful heart -- a 3000W or 5000W power motor, which provide the max speed 110km/h.
It's a street bike, but still can give the feeling of racing.
WIND is the 1st developed electric motorcycle by DOFA in 2023, which has 4000watt motor and the max speed is 100km/h. It has 2 x 72V32Ah portable Li-ion battery and 17A fast charger to full-charge in 4 hours.
The bluetooth function and external speaker, which can imitate the sound of a real gas engine, waiting for your discovery!
The 3000W Shadow is a quiet yet powerful racing bike for those who love high-octane driving. Its fast acceleration and energy efficiency allows you to enjoy the roads for longer. It has a higher battery pack capacity for longer drives, with a design that helps you reach top speeds to get to your destination faster. The Shadow is for the motorcycle enthusiast and racer at heart.
Several factors influence the price of our electric motorcycles:
● Engine power: The stronger the engine, the higher its price in the market and the shorter it can hit a top speed. There is a strong demand for powerful ones because they have higher carrying capacity and work better in challenging terrains . The and one are high speed while 8000w and 10000w brings the greatest driving passion.
● Battery: A higher battery pack capacity means the vehicle can run longer and store more energy. Higher storage kwh battery also tends to have longer lifespans, commanding higher prices. You also want to check for efficiency, meaning how fast it uses up its charge concerning distance traveled.
● Features: Chain systems, solar capacity, extra storage, and hydraulics are some of the few features you can add to an electric motorcycle. The more features it possesses, the higher the price.
Before you decide to buy a batch of electric motorcycles to resell in your area, you first have to make several considerations:
What type of people will likely buy these electric motorcycles? You need to understand the average age, gender, work, and needs they have. Why would they want to buy an electric motorcycle? It will help you narrow your options on the best models to sell in your area.
Apart from your target audience, you’ll also want to know the average income they possess. It makes no sense to buy a luxury electric motorcycle if very few people in your area can buy it. The Monster may be a better fit for lower-income areas that want e-motorcycles for general use. On the other hand, some more affluent communities will like the Shadow better.
What are the usual road conditions in your area? Do you have a lot of off-road pathways or elevated terrain? With rougher conditions, it’s best to stock a motorcycle capable of traversing these roads like the . The SHADOW thrives best in areas with many highways and smooth roads. Some bikes work better in certain places than others.
1. : You’ll send us the details of what model you want to buy with the features you want added. We’ll get back to you with the price range, including shipping fees.
2. Payment: You can complete your order using any approved payment options. You can also contact us to discuss financing, shipments, taxes, and other requests. We’ll begin readying the units for delivery to your area.
3. Shipping: We’ll provide more information about shipping in your area or country. You’ll get an estimated lead time, packaging information, and other details at your request.
4. : Feel free to contact us if you encounter any issues with your shipment. We can provide training, replacements, and customer service support.
Download our Affordable e-motorcycle catalog
DOFA has a selection of cheap electric motorcycles for all types of riders. Provide us with your email address, and we’ll send you a catalog providing more detail about each model. You’ll receive a download link for your copies to read before buying from us.
What is an electric motorcycle?
An electric motorcycle runs on electricity rather than standard petrol. You charge it up, so it has enough battery for traveling as opposed to filling it up with gas.
How fast can an e-motorcycle go?
Our e-motorcycles can run anywhere from 65 to 120 km/h, depending on the model.
How far can an e-motorcycle go on a single charge?
A 72V40Ah Lithium battery can run for 80 km on a single charge. A 72v60ah lithium battery can run for 100 km.
What is an e-motorcycle battery’s typical lifespan?
Electric motorcycles have a similar lifespan to their petrol counterparts. Most of them will last anywhere from three to 10 years. Because they do not rely on gas, their parts usually last longer.
Is an e-motorcycle more expensive than a petrol motorcycle?
E-motorcycles tend to have a similar price. Recent technology has allowed them to stay competitive with their gas-powered counterparts.
How safe are electric motorcycles?
Like any motorcycle, there is an inherent risk to driving them, especially with many larger vehicles on the road. It’s always safe to apply the best driving practices wherever you go. Wear proper gear and drive safely. Other than that, its electric parts tend to pose lesser risk than gasoline which can combust.